Become a Partner
LinkHer creates a sustainable pipeline of female students entering career fields that are traditionally predominantly male. By investing in LinkHer, companies encourage female students to pursue careers in their industry by providing access to a network of professionals and resources in their desired career field.
In addition, Xcel works with our partners to offer a wide range of career exposure opportunities to female students to reach their full career potential. In turn, our partners are able to attract, develop and retain female employees, improve the community they serve and increase the number of female leaders in their workforce.
Have a question?
- Connect your employees with female students interested in their field
- Logo on website and press release
- Connect up to 50 female employees*
- One leadership workshop annually
- Host one career exposure activity annually
- Align your recruitment and workforce development strategy with LinkHer
- Feature on website and press release
- Connect up to 100 female employees*
- Three leadership workshops annually
- Host one career exposure activity quarterly
* Additional participants can be added for an annual fee based on company size.