LinkHer™ is a structured career readiness program that matches female high school and college students with female professionals who provide insight into their career path through a six-month mentoring rotation. Both mentors and mentees complete LinkHer™ Leadership training, access networking opportunities and resources to support a successful mentoring relationship.
Feb 24th, 2018 to Aug 25th, 2018
Mar 24th, 2018 to Sep 29th, 2018
Apr 21st, 2018 to Oct 27th, 2018
May 26th, 2018 to Nov 24th, 2018
Jun 23rd, 2018 to Dec 22nd, 2018
Sep 22nd, 2018 to Mar 30th, 2019
Oct 20th, 2018 to Apr 27th, 2019
Nov 24th, 2018 to May 25th, 2019
- Participate in at least one six month rotation (approx 24 weeks).
- Attend Orientation Day which includes mentoring training and networking
- Mentee establishes a goal(s) that mentor will support during the rotation
- Maintain at least one mentoring connection/month (in person and/or virtual)
- Participate in Mid-Rotation Social including fun activity
- Complete mid and end of rotation evaluations to provide feedback
Applications are accepted year-round and categorized into our LinkHer™ Pool based on career and location.
Application review, combined with active recruitment, is ongoing until a best-fit match is identified.
Once a best-fit match is identified, applicants are invited to participate in an upcoming LinkHer™ rotation.