LinkHer™ is a career readiness program that provides female high school and college students (Mentees) with career guidance and real-life exposure to careers, aligned with their professional aspirations, to enable them to achieve their full career potential. LinkHer™ mentees obtain career guidance through dedicated mentorship or one-time connections.
Female professionals (Mentors) interested in mentoring can participate in a structured, six-month mentoring program that offers LinkHer™ Leadership training, access networking opportunities and resources to support a successful mentoring relationship with mentees.
Female and male professionals (Links) interested in offering one-time career development opportunities can share career advice during coffee/lunch, offer a job shadow session or host a company tour for mentees. Links also spread the word about LinkHer™ to their network.
Apr 21st, 2018 to Oct 27th, 2018
May 26th, 2018 to Nov 24th, 2018
Jun 23rd, 2018 to Dec 22nd, 2018
Sep 22nd, 2018 to Mar 30th, 2019
Oct 20th, 2018 to Apr 27th, 2019
Nov 24th, 2018 to May 25th, 2019
Jan 26th, 2019 to Jul 27th, 2019
Feb 23rd, 2019 to Aug 24th, 2019
Mar 23rd, 2019 to Sep 28th, 2019
- Participate in at least one six month rotation (approx 24 weeks).
- Attend Orientation Day which includes mentoring training and networking
- Mentee establishes a goal(s) that mentor will support during the rotation
- Maintain at least one mentoring connection/month (in person and/or virtual)
- Participate in Mid-Rotation Social including fun activity
- Complete mid and end of rotation evaluations to provide feedback
Applications are accepted year-round and categorized into our LinkHer™ Pool based on career and location.
Application review, combined with active recruitment, is ongoing until a best-fit match is identified.
Once a best-fit match is identified, applicants are invited to participate in an upcoming LinkHer™ rotation.