LinkHer™ is a structured career readiness program provides female students, high school juniors and seniors as well as those pursuing an advanced education, with insight into any career path through a six-month mentoring rotation that includes training, networking and other resources to support a successful mentoring relationship.
Jan 21st, 2017 to Jul 22nd, 2017
Feb 18th, 2017 to Aug 19th, 2017
Mar 18th, 2017 to Sep 23rd, 2017
Apr 22nd, 2017 to Oct 21st, 2017
May 20th, 2017 to Nov 18th, 2017
Jun 17th, 2017 to Dec 16th, 2017
Sep 23rd, 2017 to Mar 24th, 2018
Oct 21st, 2017 to Apr 21st, 2018
Nov 18th, 2017 to May 19th, 2018
- Participate in at least one six month rotation (approx 24 weeks).
- Attend Orientation Day which includes mentoring training and networking
- Mentee establishes a goal(s) that mentor will support during the rotation
- Maintain at least one mentoring connection/month (in person and/or virtual)
- Participate in Mid-Rotation Social including fun activity
- Complete mid and end of rotation evaluations to provide feedback
Applications are accepted year-round and categorized into our LinkHer™ Pool based on career and location.
Application review, combined with active recruitment, is ongoing until a best-fit match is identified.
Once a best-fit match is identified, applicants are invited to participate in an upcoming LinkHer™ rotation.