LinkHer™ is a structured career readiness program that matches female high school and college students with female professionals who provide insight into their career path through a six-month mentoring rotation. Both mentors and mentees complete LinkHer™ Leadership training, access networking opportunities and resources to support a successful mentoring relationship.
Sep 23rd, 2017 to Mar 24th, 2018
Oct 21st, 2017 to Apr 21st, 2018
Nov 18th, 2017 to May 19th, 2018
Jan 20th, 2018 to Jul 21st, 2018
Feb 17th, 2018 to Aug 18th, 2018
Mar 17th, 2018 to Sep 22nd, 2018
Apr 21st, 2018 to Oct 20th, 2018
May 19th, 2018 to Nov 17th, 2018
Jun 16th, 2018 to Dec 15th, 2018
- Participate in at least one six month rotation (approx 24 weeks).
- Attend Orientation Day which includes mentoring training and networking
- Mentee establishes a goal(s) that mentor will support during the rotation
- Maintain at least one mentoring connection/month (in person and/or virtual)
- Participate in Mid-Rotation Social including fun activity
- Complete mid and end of rotation evaluations to provide feedback
Applications are accepted year-round and categorized into our LinkHer™ Pool based on career and location.
Application review, combined with active recruitment, is ongoing until a best-fit match is identified.
Once a best-fit match is identified, applicants are invited to participate in an upcoming LinkHer™ rotation.